Terms of sale
CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION OF ORDERS
1. Cancellation: The order may be canceled at no cost as long as it remains in validation status. Once the order is in the preparation phase it can not be canceled.
2. Enlargement of the order: Items may be added to the order as long as it has not been sent and logistically possible. The customer will be responsible for paying the amount corresponding to the result of the modification.
3. Removal of articles: Items may be removed from the order as long as it has not been sent and logistically possible. The refund of the money will be made through the same payment method used.
In the case of modifications to the order, which would result in a change to the total amount, which is subject to an additional charge of the shipping costs in case of not reaching the stipulated minimum, as well as the elimination of said expenses if the total amount is equal to or greater than the minimum indicated on the website.
Orders are subject to the availability of the product by our suppliers. It may happen that these products are temporarily out of stock or do not have the expected quality. In these cases, the client will be informed and a proposal of alternative products will be made or said order will be canceled. The resulting amount will be refunded within a maximum period of 14 days. The return of these amounts will be the limit of our liability to the client, if it were impossible for us to supply the requested products.
1. The prices of the products indicated on the Toodles Dolls website include VAT, but not the shipping costs. These are paid by the client, unless otherwise advised, and will be detailed separately from the price of the product during the contracting process. The sum of both will be the total price to be paid that will be shown to the client prior to the formalization of the contract.
2. Once the “PAY” button has been pressed, the customer will be accepting the total price to be paid, as well as the order confirmation.
3. From Toodles Dolls we reserve the right to charge the order once the order has been confirmed.